Sunday, December 11, 2011

Peppermint Swirl Cookies

My peppermint swirl cookies are becoming a yearly tradition. This is the second year I have made them and I can already tell I'm getting better. I just buy sugar cookie dough and red and white icing. I printed a peppermint swirl from Pinterest that I could visually follow while icing the cookies:



Source: bhg.com via Lea on Pinterest



This year when I was buying the icing I didn't pay attention to the tip of the icing package and the white icing needed a tip. I tried to use the white icing with no tip and it was a diaster. Since I am no Martha Stewart and I dont have things like icing tips laying around, I just made the red part of the swirls this year and didn't fill in with the white. I ate all my mistakes with the white icing. I think they still came out pretty cool! What do you think?




















If you liked this post, check out:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...